Legal Internship Oppurtunity at Choudhary Law Associates, Bhopal, M.P
About the Internship Opportunity
- Interns should have strong research skills especially in procedural aspects and commercial laws.
- Interns should have prior experience of writing, reviewing & editing legal articles and write-ups.
- Interns should uphold the integrity of research drafts by identifying invalid research, invalid format etc. and should maintain the quality of draft.
- Interns will be expected to submit their research report in a specified time-frame.
- It will be ensured that each intern gets proper guidance during the period of internship.
Duration of internship
Upto 5-7 interns.
Mode & Location of Internship
- Mode of Internship- Offline [full-time]
- Office of Address- ‘Vijay Palace’ E-2/144 Arera Colony, Near Habibganj Railway Station, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Available. Based on Performance
How to Apply
- Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com
- Followed by a short telephonic interview.