2nd National Virtual Moot Court Competition Organized by School of Law, JERC University, Register By 12th July, 2021.
About School of Law, JERC University
The esteemed JERC University began the School of Law in the year 2017 with the approval of Bar Council of India.
About the Moot Competition
The JERC University is organizing the present Moot Competition with regards to IP Law.
- Students pursuing three year or five year law course from any College, Department, University, Law School are eligible to participate in this competition.
- There can only be one team from each Institute. Maximum one team is allowed to participate from any Law Institute.
- Each Team shall consist only of three members, comprising two speakers and one researcher.
- Any alteration of the names of the team members shall be informed through writing mail to email@example.com .
- Once the Competition commences, the team composition cannot be altered under any circumstances whatsoever. The inability of any team member to participate in accordance with the rules of this Competition shall lead to immediate disqualification of the Team from the Competition.
For other Rules and Regulations refer to the Brochure Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VD_40zx8ly6TCL1x5WsMSLDk3DEgn4sO/view
For Moot Competition Proposition refer to this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k3dT6RyzrU79-FzrQeET54B9bs136yVP/view