Call For Papers By Ex Gratia Law Journal, Vol.2 , Issue II: Submission end date by 21st March, 2021.
About the Journal
Ex Gratia Law Journal is a double-blind peer-reviewed multidisciplinary online journal. The Ex Gratia Law Journal is an Open Online Journal. The Law Journal strives to provide a platform for discussion of International as well as National Developments in the Field of Law. It aims at educating the majority population of India, who are unaware of their right and duties and are subjected to exploitation.
Any legal topic.
How to Submit?
All submissions of manuscripts for The EGLJ must be uploaded via the Googe Form.
Click here for the registration form.
Categories and Word Limit
Ex Gratia Law Journal (Volume 2 Issue 2) seeks submissions under the following categories:
- Articles: 1,500-6,000 (inclusive of footnotes). There is no maximum word limit for articles. However, authors are encouraged to consult previous issues as a guide to the length of the article the Journal usually publishes.
- Notes: 1,500 to 2,000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
- Book Reviews: 1,000 to 2,000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
- Submissions must be made only in the form of a word document (.docx or .doc).
- Footnotes and Citations must comply with either, BLUEBOOK 19th Ed. or BLUEBOOK 20th Ed. Non-Compliance with this clause will subject the manuscript to rejection.
- Please do not include a table of contents or numbered paragraphs.
- No Personal Details of the Author(s) must be Present within the manuscripts submitted. All the Personal Details must be enclosed within the Cover Letter.
- Each article should be accompanied by an Abstract, explaining the aims and object of the paper, which must also be submitted in Google Forms.
- The manuscripts must not be biased and must preferably be neutral in nature.
- The manuscripts submitted will be modified according to the Grammatical Rules of the Indian English Language.
- The editorial format of the manuscripts that the Font of the manuscripts must be in ‘Times New Roman’, size 12, with a line spacing of 1.5, and for the Footnotes, font ‘Times New Roman’, Size 10, with line spacing 1.0.
- The manuscript shall not exceed more than 20% of Plagiarism.
- Submission Deadline: 21st March 2020.
- Intimation of Acceptance: 20 days from the date of submission.
- Date of Publication of Volume 2 Issue 2: 1st April 2020.
No Publication Fee
- Darshan Bhora: 9444959977
- Kandeep Shravan: 7299688554
- e-Mail: exgratialawjournal[at]gmail.com
For More Information Click on the Link given Below