Call For Papers By Ex Gratia Law Journal, Vol.2 , Issue II: Submission end date by 21st March, 2021.
About the Journal
Ex Gratia Law Journal is a double-blind peer-reviewed multidisciplinary online journal. The Ex Gratia Law Journal is an Open Online Journal. The Law Journal strives to provide a platform for discussion of International as well as National Developments in the Field of Law. It aims at educating the majority population of India, who are unaware of their right and duties and are subjected to exploitation.
Any legal topic.
How to Submit?
All submissions of manuscripts for The EGLJ must be uploaded via the Googe Form.
Click here for the registration form.
Categories and Word Limit
Ex Gratia Law Journal (Volume 2 Issue 2) seeks submissions under the following categories:
- Articles: 1,500-6,000 (inclusive of footnotes). There is no maximum word limit for articles. However, authors are encouraged to consult previous issues as a guide to the length of the article the Journal usually publishes.
- Notes: 1,500 to 2,000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
- Book Reviews: 1,000 to 2,000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
- Submissions must be made only in the form of a word document (.docx or .doc).
- Footnotes and Citations must comply with either, BLUEBOOK 19th Ed. or BLUEBOOK 20th Ed. Non-Compliance with this clause will subject the manuscript to rejection.
- Please do not include a table of contents or numbered paragraphs.
- No Personal Details of the Author(s) must be Present within the manuscripts submitted. All the Personal Details must be enclosed within the Cover Letter.
- Each article should be accompanied by an Abstract, explaining the aims and object of the paper, which must also be submitted in Google Forms.
- The manuscripts must not be biased and must preferably be neutral in nature.
- The manuscripts submitted will be modified according to the Grammatical Rules of the Indian English Language.
- The editorial format of the manuscripts that the Font of the manuscripts must be in ‘Times New Roman’, size 12, with a line spacing of 1.5, and for the Footnotes, font ‘Times New Roman’, Size 10, with line spacing 1.0.
- The manuscript shall not exceed more than 20% of Plagiarism.
- Submission Deadline: 21st March 2020.
- Intimation of Acceptance: 20 days from the date of submission.
- Date of Publication of Volume 2 Issue 2: 1st April 2020.
No Publication Fee
- Darshan Bhora: 9444959977
- Kandeep Shravan: 7299688554
- e-Mail: exgratialawjournal[at]gmail.com
For More Information Click on the Link given Below
Call for Research Papers by NIU’s Journal for Socio-Legal Affairs: Submission by 31st August, 2021.
It offers 150 courses and houses over 4000 students inclusive of both domestic and international students from 25 countries. NIU is Delhi NCR’s largest private and Best upcoming Institute (Awarded by ASSOCHAM 2016 & 2018)
About Socio-Legal Journal
It is an annual journal run by peer review, academicians, open access Socio-Legal E- Journal of School of Law & Legal Affairs, NIU. The Journal itself is a an initiative of School of Law and Legal Affairs towards fine research on contemporary Socio-Legal Issues and inter-disciplinary issues across the country. The said Journal accepts research papers, case comments, articles and legislative reviews.
It is an open access, eco friendly journal and runs on virtual platform. As per their policy they follow paperless publication to avoid wastage of paper. The Journal is accessible to everyone from around the globe by accessing the University website of School of Law & Legal Affairs, Noida International University. The manuscripts which are submitted must be original. A manuscript which is already submitted to any other University shall not be submitted.
There must not be any plagiarism, if found to be plagiarised then the manuscript shall be rejected. NIUJSLA shall remain the sole copyright user of all the published manuscripts.
Instruction to the Author(s)
All abstracts should be submitted on or before 31st August 2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org Information on Acceptance or Rejection of the submitted manuscripts will be conveyed within 10 workings days. The Journal is an open access platform and there is no publication fee.
- Long Articles – 5000- 8000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Short Articles – 3500- 5000 words
- Case Comments – 1500- 2000 words
- All submissions should be original manuscripts and should not be under the consideration in any other journal or other publication.
- Abstract – 300 words
- Key Words – 4 to 5
- All Submissions should be in word.doc format
- Font- Times New Roman
- Font size- Title 16, Sub-title- 14, Content – 12, footnotes- 10.
- Line Spacing- 1.15
- Footnoting style – ILI Citationhttp://www.ili.ac.in/footnoting12.pdf
- Co- Authorship up to maximum 2
- Upon acceptance of the manuscript for publication the Authors are required to submit an undertaking form declaring that the manuscript is not submitted for consideration in any other journal for publication and it is an original piece of work.
- All manuscripts will undergo strict plagiarism check.
- In-case the manuscript is not up to the standard of the journal, it will be rejected at the 1st stage of review.
For further information do visit:https://niu.edu.in/journal-of-socio-legal-affairs/publication-policy/